Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 am

She pulled away and looked at the time, "Oh hell...it's late. I gotta get home I have work tomorrow...if you want you can stay over...if not then I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

(yeah skipping lol been about 5 hours also going to my plot.)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:29 am

"Well, I guess I could stay over. I mean if you really want me to. Let's go, then..."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:36 am

She smiled and got to her tiny apartment. She unlocked the door and opened it. It was really small but just right for her. She sighed and realized it really was lonely without anyone there, she missed him and the others.

"It's not much but...it has to do."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:39 am

"It's nice. Perfect size for someone as small as you..." he ruffled her hair affectionately "Just kidding. But I like it, really..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:45 am

She smiled and tried to fix her hair and she looked at him, "It is lonely without you or the others, Kensei...I really missed you guys..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am

"We missed you too. Me in particular, though-I don't think the others know you're back yet."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:52 am

"You can tell them later..." she sighed and yawned.

"Well...you can either...sleep in the bed with me..." she blushed, "Or you can have the bed and I'll take the couch."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:58 am

"I shall come to bed with you, my darling. There's no being out of my sight tonight..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 am

She smiled and stroked his cheek, "I have been by myself for years..."

She went to her room and just got in, leaving her clothes on, and looking up at him.

(cuteness! then sleepy! lol)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:07 am

He smiled and laid next to her, pulling her into his arms and holding her close to his body.

"I hope you don't plan on moving, because I don't plan on letting you go..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 am

She looked up at him and smiled, "I just want you to stay with me...no matter what happens from here on out..."

She closed her eyes and soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep. She would finally get some wonderful sleep, in Kensei's arms...
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 am

Once Takara had drifted off, Kensei finally allowed himself to fall asleep.
----------------------------------------
It was a couple days later and Kensei had returned to the restaurant where Takara worked. He had been seated and ordered his food, but he noticed that Takara had been a lot more on edge than usual. He hadn't found out, at least not yet, just why she was like that-but he was sure he would soon.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 am

She spotted him over at his usual table and she grabbed his drink and his food. She smiled a bit at him and brought it over to him.

"Hey, Ken." she giggled, trying to hide the fact that she was on edge today.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:36 am

He was ultra-serious when she came (lolz) "You understand you aren't fooling anybody, right? I can fully tell you're on edge."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 am

She sighed and looked at him, "Yeah I am...but don't worry about it...it's fine. Nothing I can't handle."

She kissed his head and then began to go back to the kitchen. (where you fucking belong! xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

("That's right! Get back to the kitchen!" Kensei shouted. xP)

As she was going back, though, a man at one of the booths (Kensei couldn't see his face) grabbed her wrist. "Get over here, bitch!" he slurred.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 am

She gasped and looked at him, "Can't you just leave me alone?"

She tried to pull away and she actually looked very horrified. She bit her lip and continued to pull away.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 am

The man reached out and slapped her ass "Bad girl. Naughty little slut."

Kensei was immediately alarmed and he got up, going over to where the man was "Hey dude, why don't you pick on someone you're own fucking size?!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:30 am

She slammed the mans arm down and moved behind Kensei a bit and rubbed her now bruised wrist. She watched them and she held Kensei's hand gently.

(hell yeah burns! xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:37 am

"Try it!" the man slurred. He reached for his bowl of soup so that he could throw it at Kensei, but instead he wound up hidding Katara with the scalding soup.

This made Kensei furious. He forced Takara away and got in the man's face "Fight me you son of a bitch!" he shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 am

She yelled in pain and then ran quickly to the bathroom and tried to wipe the soup off. She had never felt such pain on her body. It was also soaking through her apron. She ripped it off and just sat on the ground and cried, she was embarrassed and hurt.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 am

Kensei and her father got in a very physical fight, but luckily Kensei easily got the best of him. When the fight was over, he rushed after Takara-he had to find her. Had to help her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:55 am

She bit her lip and continued to cry on the floor. She really didn't know why...she just felt awful. She didn't want Kensei to see her like this.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 am

Despite it being the girls bathroom, Kensei went in anyway. He locked the door and then went over to Takara, pulling her into his arms and just holding her in silence. Before he could do anything he had to get her to calm down...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:13 am

She gasped and looked up at him, "K-Kensei..?"

She wiped her eyes and tried to hid the fact that she had been crying. She knew that he didn't like weakness or crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next