Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:27 am

She smiled and continued to cook his favorite food. She shivered when he did that, she missed him.

"You know...I missed all of this..." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 am

"Me too. I missed everything about being with you." he smiled and kissed her head, just staying in that position.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:46 am

She smiled and looked at him, "Well...I don't want to make you move...but...it's time to eat."

(you can skip lol time to just...go get married lol)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 am

TIME JUMP! Kensei was staring at himself in the mirror, nervously adjusting and re-adjusting his tie. Today was the big day, he and Takara were finally going to get married and the three (he, Takara and Katsura) were going to become a real family. He was nervous, but he was ready.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 am

Takara was in her room doing a few touch ups and then she was ready to walk down the aisle.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 am

When he was ready, he went out and stood by the altar and just waited for her. He looked at the faces around him-all of their closest friends were there, and he was glad to know that.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 am

She sighed and just waited at the door. As soon as the music began she began to walk down and she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 am

Kensei just beamed at her, surprised by how beautiful she looked. His heart raced as she came closer to him-he was really going to do this. He was really going to marry the love of his life.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:46 am

She smiled and got up to him. She took his hand and stood next to him. She bit her lip and blushed, he looked absolutely amazing in his suite.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 am

"You look beautiful..." he whispered to her, and then the preacher began his spiel. Kensei listened patiently, and then the preacher said "These two have written vows for each other. Kensei, if you'd like to begin..."

Kensei nodded and grinned at Takara "Takara, when I first met you I knew immediately that you were the one for me. You were beautiful, vibrant, and so very full of life. You made me happy just by being in the same room as me, and when we shared our first kiss I felt as though I had died and gone to heaven. I'd never felt that way about anyone, and to be honest I was a little scared at first-but I'm not any more. I'm ready now. I'm ready to share my life with you and our daughter, and I don't think anything could be better than that. Speaking of our little miracle I want you to know that I think you're an excellent mother and I'm so proud of how you've grown. Thank you for coming into my life-being my strength when I was weak, being my light in the darkness, and just all around being the better part of me. I love you with all of my heart."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 am

She teared up a bit but she kept her tears back. She took his hands and smiled, ready to tell him her vows.

"Kensei Muguruma...I love you with all my heart, body and soul. When I first saw you, I fell instantly in love with you. That time we had together before we came what we are today...I don't regret it...I don't regret leaving with you and staying by your side. I promised you from day one, that I would protect you...and thank you for protecting me from everything. You are an amazing boyfriend and father. And remember this...you are the reason I live...and our daughter. I want you to know that you NEVER have to do anything alone ever again...I won't let you. I love you...and I am happy to be married to you."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 am

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." and Kensei did, tilting her backwards as he did so.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 am

She held his head in and kissed back, she was now married to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13