Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) Empty
PostSubject: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 am

It was a brisk fall day, and Kensei was on his way to his favorite restaraunt. He frequented this restaurant often because of one particular girl that worked there-he liked to try and see her every day, if he could.

He arrived and headed inside, soaking in the warmth of the place. Sitting down, he waited for a hostess.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 am

Takara, the name of said hostess came over and smiled at him, not realize that it was Kensei, her long lost boyfriend, "Hey you. Welcome back...what will it be today?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:10 am

"The usual. And can I get the table by the window if that's okay?" he beamed at her, standing up. Ah, yes-this was the waitress he was always coming to see.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 am

"Of course you can." she smiled and led him to a table by the window. (this part will be cute. lol)

She smiled and then her face dropped a bit, she wanted to know, "Have you found her yet?"

She knew that Kensei was looking for his long lost love and he told her all about it, he confided in her and she confided in him in different ways.

"I'm sorry...that was rude of me to ask." she got his drink and put it on the table.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 am

He sighed deeply "No, not yet-I've been looking everywhere. It saddens me because I know she's out there somewhere but every second she's not with me I..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 am

She nodded, "I understand...I feel the same about this one guy..."

She sighed and gripped the tray she had tightly to her, "I really miss him and if he was with me right now...and I found him, I would tell him that I never stopped looking for him and he was the only one that had my heart..."

She smiled at him, "But you'll find her...if you love her very much and you are not going to give up...she'll return to you. Now, I will go put in your food order."

She went to do just that!
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:38 am

He sighed and played with some of the sugar packets, twisting and shaking them. He was in deep thought about both his problem and hers. It was a sad day when a lover could not locate their other half...

Poor, beautiful girl. She didn't deserve this. Didn't deserve such pain.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:45 am

Takara was walking back after about 15 minutes with his food and she laughed at something that was said in the back.

"I heard you Susan! And I did not!" she smiled her usual smile.

She came over and she put the food down and smiled at him, "This is on the house. You enjoy now alright?"

Just as she removed her hand from the plate, a beautiful black and sliver ring shown in the light. It shinned as the light hit it. She then turned and began to go back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 am

That laugh. That musical tinkling. It sounded so similar to...no, it couldn't be.

He was about to eat when he saw the ring on her finger "Erm, excuse me miss. This may be a weird question, but can I see your ring for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 am

She looked at him, "Oh...uhm...mind if it stays on my finger? I never take it off."

She showed it to him, letting him just study it. She NEVER EVER took it off her finger. She promised her boyfriend that it never would if they ever got separated.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 am

"That's fine, just let me see it. It looks very similar to...to...something I've seen before..." he explained. His eyes were wide and he looked nervous. Could this be it? Could he have found her at long last?
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 am

She looked at him and studied him, he did seem familiar but she really wasn't sure. She just let him look at the ring and she was worried. Maybe it really WAS him...but how to be sure.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 am

He examined the ring, noting the inscription and the colors. Well, how many more Kenseis and Takaras could there be in the world? And her laugh...her laugh was so similar...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:27 am

She looked at him still, wondering what was so fascinating about her ring. She bit her lip, the way he held her hand, brought back memories.

Instinctively, she gripped his hand and without thinking she said his name, "Kensei..."

She covered her mouth and her eyes went wide, she couldn't believe she uttered his name.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 am

When she did that, he knew immediately it was her. He flew up out of his seat and hugged her as tight as he possibly could.

"Takara!" he cried "I thought you were gone forever..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 am

She hugged him tightly around the neck and buried her face in his neck, letting tears fall from her eyes, "Kensei! I thought they killed you! I thought...I though I lost you..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 am

He held her very close to him, stroking her hair "It's okay...I'm here now. We're together...it's all okay..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:45 am

She silenced her sobs and looked up into his eyes and smiled, she then pulled him in by the back of his head and kissed him, oh how she missed his lips on hers and his body close to hers.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 am

He kissed her back, holding her face in his hands. Oh, he had missed this-all of it. He had missed it all so very, very much.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am

She pulled away and her lips smacked when she did so. She put her nose to his and just held his head in, "I missed you Kensei...and...I never gave up looking for you..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"Just as I never gave up looking for you. I knew you were out there somewhere...and I was right, wasn't I? Because here you are...and we're together again..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 pm

She just hugged him so tight and she didn't want to let him go.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 am

He sighed and stroked her hair. He was just happy to have her back in his arms after all of this time. He was never, ever going to let her go again.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 am

He kind of had to at this point. She smiled and looked up at him, "I get off in an hour...after that we can go out. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 am

"Okay. I'll be back in an hour, then." he smiled, kissed her cheek, and then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next