Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:44 pm

"Uh-huh...okay...yeah, August 8th. I got it. Huh? No. Yeah. Okay, see you then. Love you too. Bye."

Audrey let out a heavy sigh, flopping into one of the chairs at her kitchen table and letting her head fall. Family reunion. August 8th. Once again, she'd be the only one without a better half.

"Fuuuuck..." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Dan looked up from what he was doing and he looked at her.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen in your family? Do we need to go and see them?"

He was very concerned for her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:55 pm

"Not we, really. I do. That was my mom - she's like 'Hey, we're having a family reunion at the lake house in two weeks. You should totally come.' " she took a deep breath, tucking a strand of dark red hair behind her ear "And I'm like 'Okay sure.' and she's all 'Don't worry about not having a boyfriend. I'm sure nobody will even notice...'"

"I can't go again without someone. This will be like the fifth year in a row. I'm not even joking."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 pm

"I thought you were going with that one guy...or have I been so out of the loop?" he looked at her and wondered if she would ask him to go with her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:05 am

"We broke up like...six months ago.  He was fucking my best friend behind my back." she shrugged "But it's whatever.  All I really need is at least someone to pretend to be my..."

She paused, look directly at him, and slowly went "Wait a minute..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:08 am

He looked at her and waited for her to say something else, "What? Do I have something on my face? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:14 am

"Okay, crazy idea. You pretend to be my boyfriend for the upcoming week or so - you get to spend the week at a beautiful lake house, I'll get to stop having my family question if I'm really straight. Win-win situation."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 am

He looked at her and was shocked a bit, "You would really want to do that with me? I mean...I have no problem helping you out at all...jsut want to make sure you know?"

He was shocked she even asked him to do something like this...what if...this ruined the friendship.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:21 am

"Yeah, I mean we're already super close - this will just require a little bit of pretending. No big deal." she shrugged "If you don't wanna do it that's totally cool and all that. I'll figure something else out." she didn't really seem to think it was that big of a deal. To her, it was the same thing as acting - being a different person in a different time with different motives and then going back to being the same person you always were when the job was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)   OnexOne (Audrey/Dan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Audrey/Dan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Me RP :: Past RPs-
Jump to: