Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 1:50 am

"Anything else, boys?" asked the tall, purple-haired woman in the too-tight bartending uniform as she set a couple drinks down on the table that was occupied by two gruff-looking men.

"That'll be all for now, sweetheart." said one of the men, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tip, which he pushed over to Amethyst "But we'll call you if we need anything else."

"Sounds good to me." she picked up the tip, stuffing it in her shirt pocket as she turned and walked back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 am

Qrow was walking in at that moment, looking rather gruff but still hot. He sat at the bar and waited for the bartender.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 2:16 am

She saw him when he walked in, and her heart fluttered a bit when she saw him. As he settled down at the bar, she turned and placed her hand on it, leaning forward.

"Well, well - if it isn't my favorite patron. Let me guess, the usual?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 am

He smiled and nodded at her, "But I need a little extra shots please. It has been one hell of a day and it has to start again tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 2:28 am

"You got it, handsome." she turned and pulled a bottle of whiskey from the top shelf, pouring two shots into a glass with some ice. She set it down in front of him and leaned back, wiping her hands on a towel.

"So...got any good stories to tell me? Or should I let you drink in peace?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 am

He chuckled and took a sip, "Always so interested in my stories huh? Why is that? I have been meaning to ask you."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 2:43 am

"You're an interesting man, Mister Branwen." she looked at him and shrugged, a small smirk playing on her lips "An interesting man with many stories that a huntress trapped in such a safe town as this is dying to hear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)   OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Qrow/Amethyst)
Page 1 of 1