Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:30 am

Kotetsu walked slowly down the sidewalk, taking his sweet time in getting to his friend Misora's get-together. While he wanted to go to see Misora, he was not too happy about having to see (and impress) some of her other friends. He kicked a pine cone that had fallen on the sidewalk, watching as it rolled and then stopped several feet ahead of him. He ran his finger over the bandage across his nose and continued his journey.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:38 am

Misora was standing against the wall, drinking her punch and hoping that he really did come to this get together. She didn't want him to impress anyone...she wanted him to be comfortable and just be himself. She looked at her phone and she wanted to text him. She sighed and decided to text him.

"hey...if u dont want 2 come...u dont have to...i wouldnt blame u anyway"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:49 am

'no stopping me now. Smile' he texted back, picking up a little pace as he got ever closer to her house. It was a bit odd to see someone who looked as poor as he did walking around in the "rich" part of town, but it was whatever to him.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:00 am

She smiled at the text and actually thought that it was sweet of him that he was coming to see her. She waited for him to come to the house. She saw everyone around them all and the guys staring at her...ugh.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:12 am

"Hard to be when I feel like I have to impress all these people..." he glanced around at them all nervously. He hated feeling like he was under some sort of pressure.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:20 am

She looked at him and decided to give him some comfort. She gently took his hand and then leaned up and kissed his cheek. She looked in his eyes and moved a single strand of hair from his face.

"You don't. I don't want you to...you impress me by just being here...screw what the snobby assholes say... because to me...you are the richest guy here...because you have a heart of gold." she blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:30 am

OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) Homoph10
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:32 am

He smiled down at her "Well, thanks for the confidence boost I guess-still, I want to do a good job so I don't wind up shaming you with some faux pas that everybody deems unallowable..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:38 am

She smiled, "Screw that...they all look down on me anyway because I hang out with you. But I really don't care...I love being with you...I just wish we had more time...you know?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:14 am

"Yeah, I do know..." he sighed "Well, we'll take what time we have now and live it up..." he took a moment to look around then and noticed all the boys staring at her. "Erm..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:18 am

She shook her head and sighed, "Just...please ignore them...they have been staring at me ALL day..."

She took his hand and began to walk towards the punch and where the food was. She was trying to keep the guys from coming over and making HIM uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:22 am

"All day? Sheesh, you think they'd take the hint when it comes to you ignoring them..." he scoffed a little "Maybe I should go over there and set 'em straight."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:28 am

"Kotetsu...no...it's okay really. If they try anything I can punch them...I appreciate you coming to my rescue but I don't always NEED you to protect me." she smiled slightly.

She really wondered why she didn't date Kotetsu...he was everything she ever wanted in a guy...but they were just friends...and that hurt.

(i think closeness and like...tempted kissy xP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)   OnexOne (Misora/Tetris) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Misora/Tetris)
Page 1 of 1