Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:59 am

She looked to the door and closed the book, sighing, "Come in."

She just sat there and put the book underneath her pillow, she didn't want Sebastian to be able to read her book that she found.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 am

"Actually, I'd prefer you to come out...I...think we should go take a walk in the garden."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:09 am

she noticed he sounded different...so she went to the door and opened it and looked at him. She took his hand and went with him, walking in the garden with him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:15 am

As they walked he became increasingly nervous. This was not going to be easy at all...

Finally, he stopped them walking in front of a small pond where a few ducks swam. "I...need to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 am

She sat on the pound and looked at him, wondering what it was he needed to tell her. Whatever it was...she would listen.

"Anything Sebastian..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:29 am

"You know how you found out you great, great grandmother was a gypsy? It's true. Demons have guarded gypsys for centuries...especially those in familial lines..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:35 am

She looked at him and nodded, "I figured that much...but it's good to know that it is true...and that's a good thing...in my opinion..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 am

"I'm not finished. You know that demon in the book-Luciforn? You know how much he looked like me?" he took a deep breath "He is me. I've been guarding the gypsys of your family for generations."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:01 am

She stared at him, shocked, but intrigued. She gasped and put her hands on her mouth. She had a feeling...but she didn't expect it. She was worried slightly but she didn't back away from him.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked, "And...anything else you need to tell me?" she sounded interested.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:20 am

He moved harder, still kissing her neck. "Mmm...mistress!" he moaned.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:28 am

She gasped and whimpered in pleasure, "Sebastian! Oh baby!"

She gripped his head in and tightened around him, "Bite me! Oh damn! Do what you want to me Sebastian! I can't..!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:26 am

"Mistress...uh...I'm sorry...mmm...I can't...!" and, biting her neck, he came deep inside of her.  He just couldn't do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:31 am

She felt this and he was throbbing. She gasped and bit his shoulder and came all over him and still held him super close to her. She needed to catch her breath...and maybe they could go another round in a few...if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:52 am

He held her close, panting as well-that had been so great, better than all the other times they had done it.

"Aah...that's the stuff..." he found himself saying.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:56 am

She lay her head on his shoulder and smiled, "Hmm...I am bounded to you forever...and forever feels great...hehe."

She looked in his eyes and pulled him into a kiss and ran her fingers through his hair and down his neck.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 am

He kissed her back, very softly curling his long fingers around her hips.  He loved her so much...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:15 am

She sighed and leaned into his touch, loving this so much. She then pulled away and looked at him. she was really happy and glad to have found someone like him.

"Better get cleaned up and dressed before one of the other servants come in...hehe..." she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 am

"I do suppose you're right..." he laughed and then proceeded to get dressed. He wondered what would happen if one of the other servants had walked in on them.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 am

(skype! xP)

Naomi was walking in through the door, after doing a few things in town...but she was off. She had just gotten beaten by Azzurro Vanel, the boss of the Italian Mafia. She was in so much pain but she had to keep her face straight.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 am

Sebastian was off in some other part of the house, dusting the furniture. He was absolutely unaware of what had happened to Naomi...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7