Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 am

He looked at her, "I really don't want to die. Haha. Anyway..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:29 am

"Well, you would if you ever were to do something like that. Just play it safe." she laughed and didn't let go of him "Well, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 am

He laughed and smiled at her, "Shall we just go take a nap? I'm sorry...I'm really exhausted...jet lag..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:39 am

"Oh, sure-we can definitely go do that. I'm always up for a nap, heh..." she stepped beside him and took his hand "C'mon."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:43 am

He smiled and went with her to the bedroom. (;P) He then lay down and he pulled her next to him pulling the covers over him.

"Ahhh...now this feels right to me...haha."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am

"Awh, me too-spent too many nights sleeping here cuddled up with Apple and Gryphon and no one else. I missed my cuddly Toby..." she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 am

He blushed a bit and smiled, "And I missed cuddling up with my cuddly Zoeykins."

He laughed at that, "Okay...that never happened...haha!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:58 am

"Aw, haha! That's actually kind of cute-just don't call me that when there are people around. Tee hee."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 am

He laughed, "Now I will have to...at least once...but you won't know when..."

He kissed her head and moved her hair from her face and just smiled at her. He was so tried but he didn't want to sleep...and wake up. He was afraid that all of this was a dream.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:07 am

She smiled and looked into his tired eyes, stroking his face.

"You seem to get more handsome with every passing day, Mr. Turner. I have no idea why, out of the millions of girls out there you could have in a second, you chose me...and to be honest I'm always a little afraid you're going to find someone better..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 am

He looked at her and stroked her hair and head a bit.

"Listen...I could NEVER find anyone as wonderful and beautiful as you...and find someone better? Please...you are the BEST and you couldn't be any better if you even tried." he kissed her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 am

"'I love it when you say sweet things just to make me feel better." she laughed and cuddled closer to him "Well, just so you know I feel the same way-every other relationship I've been in I've been practically screaming to get out of after the first year. It isn't like that with you. I'm comfortable, and I'm happy..." she trailed off for a moment "And I love you, Toby. I really, really do."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 am

He closed his eyes and held her close, drifting off, but saying before he fell asleep, "And I really love you, Zoey."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:36 am

Smiling softly, she cuddled close to him and fell asleep also.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 am

It has been a few days since Toby has been home and he was eating what his girlfriend cooked for him. He was so very happy to be home.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

"Is it good?" she asked him as she was feeding a couple of doggie biscuits to Apple and Gryphon "I would hope so. I've been told I have my mom's cooking skills but that doesn't mean anything if I can't satisfy my boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 am

He smiled and looked at her, "It's absolutely amazing...I love it...haha. And you really are amazing at cooking...sorry I have been a lazy bum...I have cleaned our room...haha."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 am

"I understand." she came over and kissed his cheek, smiling "You were gone for all those weeks and you're just now getting back into the swing of things. I totally get it."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 am

He pulled her on his lap and smiled at her, "Well...I am really glad that you understand me...or you are so understanding...and I love that about you too."

He then went in and kissed her passionately on the lips and sighed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:37 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, placing one hand on the back of it. She kissed him very gently at first, not sure of just where this was going to go.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 am

He just wanted to spend more time with, he felt really bad for just leaving her alone. He just held her around the neck and her waist. He loved feeling her soft lips on his.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 am

She bit his bottom lip softly, tugging it a little as she smiled. Whatever Toby had in mind, Zoey was now sure she wanted to amp it up.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 am

He tugged on her lip and smiled, he then shoved his tongue in her mouth and searched every inch of it, sighing.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 am

Almost smirking, she moved one of her hands up under his shirt. Toby had always been fairly muscular, but damn-from what she could tell there was a lot more than she had ever noticed before. She leaned closed to him, stroking the back of his neck as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 am

He smiled and reached up her shirt and traced the soft skin on her back and on her stomach, she was very much in shape and he was turned on now. He didn't want to push it though.

He then broke the kiss and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next