Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:17 am

He smiled at her and stroked her hair, just laying next to her now, "That was the best...hehe...you are really good..."

He kissed her head and just loved seeing the look on her face, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 am

She cuddled close to him, gently stroking his chest. She didn't say anything for the first couple of minutes, just laid there feeling more wonderful than she had in a long time.

"I know I say this all the time, but I have to say it again now-I love you."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:24 am

He smiled and stroked her soft lips and cheek, "And I say it a lot too...but I love you too."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 am

She smiled sleepily and closed her eyes.

"Promise you'll still be here when I wake up? I don't want you fading off like some sort of dream..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:34 am

He held her super close to him and looked out the window, "I'm not going anywhere...and I promise I will be right here when you wake."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:39 am

"Good." she kissed him one last time and then fell asleep, in his arms, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:48 am

As soon as she was asleep, he let himself fall asleep, he was very happy and content right now.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 am

And into the future...

Two weeks later, it was Zoey's 26th birthday. She was having a very small party/get-together with a few of her closest friends. The only other YouTuber amongst the group (excluding Toby and Zoey) was Jack, who Zoey invited because, as she had said, 'How could I not?'

Currently she and her friends (which included a couple of men) were having a semi-drunk competition to see who could do the best version of 'Call Me Maybe'. So far, her friend Mark was winning.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:03 am

Toby smiled and he just stood back and leaned on the wall, watching everyone having a good time. He sighed and drank his drink and was kind of worried about the gift that he was going to give Zoey. Or if she would even like it.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 am

Zoey happened to look up and saw Toby hanging around like a wallflower, so she excused herself from the group for a moment and went to go talk to him.

"Hello, Mr. Lonely-what are you doing all the way over here?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 am

He looked at her, "Oh, nothing...just thinking actually...I'm fine...haha."

He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 am

"Well, come on over and hang out with everyone else. At least for a little bit?" she took his hand, encouraging him to come with her. (To Candy Mountain, Charlie!)
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 am

He looked at her, "You go ahead...I'm fine over here...you just worry about having fun."

He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 am

She looked a little disappointed in the fact that her own boyfriend didn't want to come and join her, but she just sighed and shrugged. "Fine, whatever. Your loss, though, Buscus." she smiled to show that she wasn't all that upset and then went back to join her friends.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:29 am

He just stood back and smiled, he just wanted her to have a good time and not worry about him at all. He would join them when he was well good and ready. Even though he didn't feel like moving from that spot, not right now at least.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:09 pm

She and her friends soon finished their contest, and it was determined that Mark had done the best performance. They laughed for a good long while before Zoey's friend Erica finally spoke.

"Now, Zo-I don't mean to sound like an over-excited kid or anything but I think you should probably get to your gifts before we all pass out..."

Zoey nodded "Probably a good idea."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Toby heard that and he smiled, he went in the other room and he waited for his signal from one of the guys. He was going to come out of the room with his guitar in hand.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 am

"We think you should get your most important gift first," Erica, who had been in on the whole thing, told her as she made the signal to Toby "It's really...special..."

Zoey, who had not seen the signal, was curious about what it could be.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:00 am

Toby came out and smiled, holding his guitar in his hands, "Zoey...I love you so much...that I wrote a song for you...and I wanted to give ti to you as your gift..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 am

The very sight of Toby with his guitar was enough to make Zoey beam. She stood with her hands clasped together, looking expectant. Whatever it was Toby was going to sing, she was sure she would love it.

Erica was at her side, holding out tissues "You may want these." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am

He smiled and sat down and began to sing the song and pay his guitar. He looked at her with loving and caring eyes. He couldn't help but just watch her face.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 am

She covered her hands with her mouth, tears forming in her eyes as she listened to him. Despite the tears that were in her eyes, there was also a look of profound love in them-a look she had been giving to Toby and awful lot lately.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 am

He smiled and then finished the song and put the guitar down and looked at her. He got up and smiled at her.

"That is how much I love you...and I forever will."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:50 am

She crossed the room and threw her arms around his neck, burying her face in his shoulder. A couple of soft 'Aww's were heard from two of her female friends in the group.

Words couldn't even begin to express how Zoey felt as she stood there crying quiet, happy tears into his shoulder. There was so much love and happiness that were impossible to describe.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:52 am

He smiled and held her close, just letting her cry. He didn't mind that she did this, he just knew that she was happy and not sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next