Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 am

She felt her breath hitch in her throat and she broke the kiss and looked at him, "Kensei...I love you so much..."

She swallowed hard and went in and kissed his neck and nibbled it a bit.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 am

"Mmm..." he moaned, reaching around and undoing her bra "You're good...really good, hehe..."

He grabbed her breasts "But I'm better."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 am

She moaned his name and leaned into his touch, "Kensei..."

She then reached into his pants and bit her lip. She began to message his huge bulge in his pants.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 am

He moaned, throwing his head back. Damn, she really did know just what to do...

He grabbed her breasts again and leaned in to kiss her neck "You bad girl..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 am

She smiled and leaned into his kiss, moaning again. She took his pants off and continued to play with him. She put her other hand on his chest and stroked it.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 am

He bit her lip and tugged a little, removing her pants and sliding his hand into her underwear. He didn't finger her, not quite yet, but he played around with her a little.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am

She smiled and lip locked him, then shoving her tongue in his mouth. She grabbed his and moaned a bit, she was loving the way he touched her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 am

He slid a finger into her gently, kissing her hard as they explored each other's mouths.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 am

"Mmm!" she moaned into his mouth and wiggled as he slid his finger in her. She pulled away and looked at him, "Kensei..."

She held him around then neck and gripped his shoulder a bit, she could barley stand it but she was a bit worried it was going to hurt, "Make love to me..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 am

"I'll be gentle..." he said, able to tell that she was worried. He, too, could barely stand it but he wanted to make sure she really was ready.

He got over her and looked down at her "Just say the word, love..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 am

She took a deep breath and held him around the neck and looked into his eyes, "I want to give it up to you Kensei...I love you...I'm ready..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 am

He nodded and entered her softly, biting his lip and moaning-this felt a whole lot better than he had ever expected. He was desperate to move within her, but he wanted to make sure she was okay first.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 am

She bit her lip, gasping she felt a bit of pain. She locked her body with his and she held him around the neck, gripping his shoulders.

"I'm sorry...I'm fine..." she swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 am

He held her for a moment, waiting to make sure the pain had really gone away before he started to move. He moved gently at first, trying to get a feeling for what rhythm he should take up.

He leaned down and kissed Takara, suddenly thirsty for her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 am

She then kissed him back and held him close to her. She knew she should have waited for him on their wedding day, but she loved him so much that she wanted to give it to him. Right now felt like a good time to give it to him.

She soon began to moan with each thrust he did, also moving with him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 am

He moved a little faster, running his hands all over Takara's body. He moaned into her mouth several times, just loving the feeling. He was bonded to her in the best way that two lovers could be.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 am

She ran her hands all over his toned body and she moaned into his mouth as well. She loved the feeling of him in her first of all and second of all, just being this close with him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 am

After a time, Kensei began to feel himself getting close. He pulled back from her and began to groan "Takara, oh...Takara..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 am

She was super close as well. She bit her lip and her breathing increased. She took him in deeper in her and that sent her over the edge.

"Kensei!" she moaned, coming and panting more now, falling back on the pillows.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 am

"I love you!" he cried out as he, too, came deep within her. His body shook for a moment and then he collapsed, his head resting on her heaving breast.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 am

She panted a bit and smiled, that was the best thing she had actually ever done. she stroked his head and looked down at him.

"For our first time...that was amazing...hehe." she blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 am

"Hehe, yeah it was...you're really good..." he adjusted his position now and laid with her cuddled up to him. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"You're beautiful. You're beautiful and I love you..."

(On another note: pig I'M PUMPED!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 am

She smiled and sighed, "Thank you...and you are so handsome and I love you, Kensei..."

She yawned a bit and sighed, "Hmm..."

She held him around the waist and finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 am

He smiled and fell asleep, too, with a happy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:36 am

It has been a few weeks since Kensei and Takara have made love and Takara was not feeling good at all.

She was getting ready for work, for the night shift and she looked absolutely horrible. She groaned and rubbed her stomach gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next