Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Mike/Molly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Doctor Mike went over to her and put his hands on her shoulder and her father's shoulder, giving them some comfort.

"I am so sorry for you loss. If there is anything I can do now, please let me know." He told them both.

(Well, you could drop your pants and we can get busy! xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Days turned to weeks, and weeks to months before Molly was released from the hospital with strict instructions to follow-up in two weeks before returning to her primary physician.

And there she was on a Friday afternoon, patiently waiting to be called back. On her lap sat a small box, which inside was a small cake with 'Thanks For Saving My Life!' written on it. She and her dad had already distributed similar cakes to the rest of the hospital staff, and this last one was for Doctor Mike. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

"Miss Harper?" called a nurse. Molly followed her back and, once her vitals were taken, waited in the room for her favorite doctor to appear.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 pm

At that moment, Doctor Mike grabbed her chart and looked at it, smiling. He then knocked on the door and he opened the door and poked his head in.

"Knock, knock, Molly." He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 pm

"Hey Doc." she grinned, holding up the box to show it to him "Brought you a little something. Dad and I made them - promise they're as healthy as they can be. Sugar-free, coconut milk, almond flower, all that good stuff. Just a little, y'know, thanks for bringing me back from the brink of death thing. No big deal."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 pm

He laughed and took it from her, "Thank you. I appreciate it. And it is my job, I couldn't just let you go."

He then looked at her chart after putting the cake down and smiled, "Seems everything is in order. Do you have any pain?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 pm

"A little bit of pain in my neck and left knee still, but the way it was explained to me is that those will bother me off and on for the rest of my life so...that's fun." she shrugged "Otherwise, though, I feel fantastic.  Being able to remember things is nice, too!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm

"How bad are your pains? Do you need more meds? And do you remember everything or are a few things still fuzzy?" He asked her, writing down what she was telling him.

He was glad that she looked happier then when she came in and she looked like she healed nicely.

(here's a thought...HE SAW YOU NAKEY!)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 pm

"I'm okay on meds for now, I only really want to take them when the pain's excruciating. It's probably like a four or five right now, not the most fun thing in the world but I can definitely live with it. As far as memory goes, I can remember most of the things I couldn't before pretty clearly - although there are a few things that are still fuzzy, and things that I'm not sure are true or if someone made them up just to screw with me."

(He did oml well there goES ALL THE FIRST DATE PLANS xD)
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 pm

He wrote down more of what she said and he nodded to her. He then sighed and looked at her, thinking about a few things.

"Care to tell me what those things are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 5:44 pm

"Just..." she laughed lightly "my friends are assholes in the best way possible. My best friend on-and-off keeps trying to convince me that I met Chris Pratt? She keeps telling me she has pictures somewhere but, y'know, she conveniently can't seem to find them. But she's told me such a convincing story that sometimes I'm like 'Maybe that actually did happen.' Then there's slightly more mundane things like I donated half of my clothes to Goodwill, which I don't know for sure yet as I've been staying with my dad since the accident. Just...stupid crap like that. Not anything noteworthy." she said, nodding her head at the clipboard in his hands "And certainly not anything traumatic or worrying, at least not that I've uncovered yet. But there is always time." she shrugged.

"Also, feel free to interrupt me at any point if you feel like I'm talking too much."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 7:53 pm

He laughed and smiled at her, "Well, I am glad that you still have the support from your family and friends. It makes me feel better inside (my pants) that you have them. But you are fine. I am glad too that you got your memory back too."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 pm

"Yeah, everyone in my life is pretty amazing. I'm really lucky to have them." she smiled, thinking for a moment about how supportive everyone had been.

"Anyway, go ahead and look me over. Make sure I'm not still dying or anything."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:09 pm

He smiled and nodded and began to take a look over her and checked her heart beat and breathing. He was thinking about somethings and he couldn't help but smile at her. He was glad that she was doing okay. Maybe he could ask her out?
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Shortly after his examination, Molly hopped off the table and turned to shake his hand.

"Thanks for everything, Doctor. Not to sound rude or anything, but I hope we don't cross paths again - at least not in these circumstances, heh."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 pm

"Well then how about different circumstances?" He asked her, looking down into her eyes.

He felt his heart pound...why did he feel for her?
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm

She stopped and turned to stare up into his eyes.  They were close.  They were way too close.  Molly was very aware of every heartbeat, every breath that she took.

"I...what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm

"Well maybe I can...you know take you out to dinner? Just to make sure that your every day life is what you say." He told her.

He tried to play it off and he was kind of worried that she was going to turn him down. He was really interested in her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 pm

"I think you're taking a little too much interest in your patients." she smiled "But sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 pm

He smiled and nodded, "How about tomorrow night? I can pick you up at 7 and we can go wherever you like to go."

He was kind of excited but he kept his cool.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 pm

"If you're prepared to put up with my dad asking tons of questions, then sure. Just give me somewhere to write my address." she chuckled "I'll see you tomorrow at seven. Wear something nice."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:09 pm

He laughed and smiled, handing her a pen and piece of paper. He nodded at her and he was glad she was going to go on a date with him.

"That's fine. I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 pm

"I can hear him already. 'Aren't you her doctor?' 'Isn't this illegal or something?'" she laughed "Just don't mind him, he really does mean well. Anyway, see you tomorrow." and with that she left the office.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:41 pm

He smiled and nodded, excited for the date tomorrow. He then went about his day and checked on his other patients.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm

The following evening, Molly was up in her room putting a few finishing touches on her outfit for the night. She was wearing a flowing red dress that stopped just below the knees, and red heels. She was excited, but extremely nervous for the evening that was to follow.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:55 pm

The doctor was on the way to pick her up and he had flowers for her. He knew that the father would ask him questions but he was prepared for the questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   OnexOne (Mike/Molly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Mike/Molly)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2