Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OnexOne (Mike/Molly)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin

PostSubject: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Within the darkness behind Molly's closed eyes, a scene was playing.  The honking of car horns, metal on metal, screaming, crying, a searing pain.  Blood, bone, sirens.  All things that seemed so unreal and yet...

Her eyes fluttered open, revealing a blindingly white room before her.  Where was she?  This looked like a hospital, but the last thing she remembered was getting home from her best friend's birthday party.  Why was she in the hospital?  More importantly, why couldn't she remember why she was in the hospital?  Worry bubbling within her, she went to move only to find that she couldn't - at least not without excruciating pain.  What was happening?  Why the hell was she here?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:01 pm

This was a difficult patient for Doctor Mikhail "Mike" Varshavsk and what a doctor he was. He was strong, handsome and very caring and compassionate with his patients. This one in particular for some reason. He was looking at her file before walking into the room.

Even if he worked on her, he didn't know why he was really worried about her. He then knocked on the door and opened it, smiling gently at her. He was glad to see that she was awake.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Molly's near panic attack was suddenly interrupted by the appearance of what she could only assume was a doctor. Her doctor, she hoped - she certainly had a lot of questions for him, if that was the case.

A second, closer look made her really hope he was her doctor. He wasn't far from a television writer's definition of a "hot doctor". Not the most appropriate thought to be having, sure, but Molly would just blame it on the dozens of meds she was surely hopped up on at that moment.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:36 pm

"Hello there. Molly, is your name right?" He asked, smiling at her.

He looked over her chart still and made sure he really read everything that was going on with her. He didn't even have time to think when she first came in. He had to operate on her or she would not be here right now.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:56 pm

When he asked her if that was her name, Molly took a couple of seconds to answer.  Was that her name?  Wait, yes.  It was.  Her name was Molly.  Okay, so there was one thing she was sure of.

"Um, yeah." she responded, furrowing her brow as she watched him reading over her chart "I don't mean to interrupt or anything, but do you mind if I ask how I got here?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:58 pm

He looked at her, "You were in a terrible car crash. The car was T-Boned and you were slammed into a pole."

He sighed and he went and checked her pulse and looked at his watch. As he did that he then had to ask her.

"Please forgive me for asking, but where where you coming from? And did you have anything to drink?" He asked her.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 am

A car crash? No way. If something that traumatic had happened to her she would have remembered it! You don't just forget being in an almost life-ending incident like that.

He asked her where she was coming from, and if she had been drinking.

"I..." she began, then immediately stopped. The last thing she remembered was arriving home from her friend's party, not being in the car. She did know she hadn't been drinking, but even then.

"I'm sorry. I...I don't remember."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:15 am

He nodded and then wrote down her pulse and looked at the monitors. He made sure everything was in tact and everything was okay.

"That's okay. You seem okay for now. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. Or you can call my nurse, Sandy and she can come get me." He smiled more at her.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:21 am

She was about to say okay and thanks for everything, when suddenly she felt a strong pull to ask one last question - little did she know this question would change a lot of things.

"One last thing, Doctor - what month is it?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:27 am

He looked at her and before he left, he turned around and looked at her, "It's June. Why do you ask?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 am

June? June? Her friend's birthday was in January!

Molly's eyes welled up with tears as she scrambled to remember something, anything from the past five months. Instead, there was nothing. Nothing at all. It was terrifying.

"The last thing I remember happened in January." she said shakily, looking at the doctor with wide eyes and hoping he'd have an answer.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:36 am

He sighed and he went over and put his hand on her (breast) shoulder and tried to calm her down. He looked at her and he shook his head.

"You were out for awhile. You have had multiple surgeries because of the accident. But everything should be fine now. That is why I asked you what you did and if you drank. I couldn't ask you soon." He told her.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 am

He was so calm and reassuring when he spoke to her that Molly could feel her fear dissipating, though tendrils of worry still tugged at her mind.  If he believed that she would be fine, then she had no reason not to believe she would.

"Thank you, Doctor..." it was then that she realized she didn't even know what his name was.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 am

"Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Doctor Mikhail "Mike" Varshavsk. But you can just call me Doctor Mike." He smiled at her.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:58 am

"Huh, that's quite the name name. Okay, Doctor Mike." she gave him a gentle smile, wiping the tears from her eyes "Thank you, by the way, for saving my life."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:17 am

"You're welcome, Molly. I hope you feel better and I will check on you in a bit." He told her, giving her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.

He walked out of the room and went to do his daily routine.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 pm

The rest of the day passed without much incident. Nurses quizzed Molly on what she could and couldn't remember from the time period that seemed to be missing from her memory, and try as hard as she did she couldn't remember anything past getting home on that night five months ago. It was strange to wonder about the things that happened that she should have remembered, that any normal person would have. She wondered if anyone would even bother reminding her of what had happened then - or if she even wanted to know.

It was scary, certainly, but she knew she had the hospital staff there to help her through it. The nurse that Doctor Mike had mentioned earlier, Sandy, was particularly kind to her. She reminded Molly a lot of her own mother. Then, of course, there was the doctor himself. He was so kind and patient with her as well, taking his time to reassure her that everything would be okay and answering the questions that she had. He was something of a shining beacon of light in the otherwise dark time Molly found herself facing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a night of restless sleep, Molly was lying in bed eating what she could of her hospital breakfast and watching the news on television when suddenly a voice came from the doorway.

"Can I come in?"

Slightly startled, the young woman looked towards the doorway with wide eyes to see her father standing there, holding a large bouquet of flowers.

"Dad!" she exclaimed, feeling overwhelmed with joy at the sight of him "Yes, oh my gosh, come in!"

Her father rushed over to her bed, setting the flowers down on the bedside table before hugging his daughter gently. Molly hugged him back, clinging like she didn't want to let him go.

"I've been so worried about you." he said quietly to her, voice breaking with emotion "I've been visiting every single day since I found out you were here, but before you were..." Molly heard the man swallow audibly "we weren't sure you were going to make it."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Doctor Mike heard the talking in the room and he needed to make his rounds anyway. He grabbed the chart and he knocked on the door and smiled, looking into the room.

"Molly? May I come in?" He asked, looking around the little corner.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Molly looked towards the door and smiled when she saw Doctor Mike poking his head in "Of course. You are my doctor, after all."

Her father turned immediately to greet the man as he entered the room "Thank you for helping to save my daughter's life. I could kiss you, but I promise I won't. I would like to shake your hand, though."

Molly chuckled "You'll have to excuse him. He tends to be a little over-emotional."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Doctor Mike laughed and smiled, putting his hand out to her father. He was glad that she had someone there for her.

"That is perfectly all right. If I had a daughter I would probably act somewhat the same." He admitted.

Truth was, he had no daughter but he hoped someday that he would.

(WHO WOULDN'T WANT A BABY WITH HIM?! XP)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:11 pm

(Oml right? He has dogs and is 10/10 dog dad.)

Her father let go of his hand and turned back to Molly, but not before adding "My name's Robert, by the way."

Molly leaned her head back against the pillows, watching the two gentlemen interact. When she finally could, she spoke to Mike "In case you're wondering, I still don't have my memories back. I'm sure you know that. You're nurses have been working with me, but..."

"Wait," her father interrupted "you lost your memory? How much?"

"Um...the last five months or so?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Mike nodded and looked at Robert, "The last thing she told me that she remembered was that it was January. She doesn't remember anything from then. Do you know if your daughter maybe had too much to drink that night she went out before the accident and where she was?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm

"Too much to drink? Not my daughter. No, never." Robert was looking back between the two, looking somewhat guilty "I...if you don't remember the last five months, there's something I need to tell you."

Molly stared at her dad, confused and somewhat scared "Dad? What is it?"

"Mol," he sighed, reaching out to hold her hands "you need to know that your mother passed away three months ago. You don't remember it, but we went to her funeral."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Mike looked between the two of them and he remained silent. He knew that she was going to beat herself up over something like this because she didn't remember anything. He just stood there, incase the father or her needed some help in some way.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:51 pm

"She...what?" the last thing Molly remembered was that her mother had been diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago, but she was doing remarkably well fighting against the disease. The last time she had seen her she seemed so happy and full-of-life.

Robert leaned in to hug his daughter "The cancer returned and was very aggressive. There was nothing anyone could have done. She died surrounded by those she loved, with a smile on her face."

Molly pressed her face into her dad's shoulder, and it was only then she began to cry - it was muffled and hidden, but there it was.

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mike/Molly)   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Mike/Molly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next