Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) Empty
PostSubject: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:26 am

"Sofia?" Vivienne Parisi called to her roommate "Have you seen the hairdryer? It..." she paused "Ah, forget it." and walked out of the bathroom with still-damp hair.

"It'll dry itself. You off to work?" she asked, taking a bite from a bagel that may or may not have been hers that was sitting on their breakfast table.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:33 am

Sofia smiled and looked at her room mate and nodded, "Yeah I am...why do you ask? And the hair dryer is in the second drawer on the right."

She laughed and pointed, "That was the half of my bagel...but that's okay...I only need one."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:52 am

"Honey, you could eat a dozen bagels without gaining an ounce-don't even try." she smiled and grabbed her book bag from the chair "And I was askin' 'cause I'm gonna head out, too. Gonna go sketch in Central Park for awhile. I'll be back before you get home-unless I meet some handsome stranger. In which case we're gonna run off and get married and I'll be back next Tuesday."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:59 am

"Oh thanks...haha...you wouldn't even invite me to your wedding? Jeeze! Haha! Well have fun...and if you end up staying late, let me know...haha. I will make appropriate dinner plans...haha...Well I'll see you then."

She waved at her and then went to her car and went to work, not expecting anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 am

Grabbing the keys to her car off the table, she set off for the park. However, first she took a small detour to her favorite Starbucks on the way there. As she waited in line for her order, she looked around at all the people in the restaurant-well, some of them might be interesting to sketch.

Meanwhile, across town at Sofia's place of employment, Sal Vulcano was having a dilemma. His mom's birthday was fast approaching and he had absolutely no idea what sort of gift he was going to give her. There were too many choices of flowers, chocolates and stuffed animals for him to even begin making his mind up.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 am

In that same Starbucks, Murr was on his laptop, looking at who knows what. He looked very intrigued in what he was doing. He would sip his coffee from time to time and put his hand on his chin, deep in thought.

Sofia was just stocking some things in the store and just thinking about some things. She loved her job and wouldn't trade it for the world. She loved meeting new and different people every day.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:27 am

Her eyes fell on Murr-a man completely lost in his own technological world. She thanked the barista for her coffee and then quickly found herself a seat. Pulling her sketch pad out and resting it on her knees, she began to draw him.

Sal knew he needed to find someone who could help him. He approached a young woman who was stocking shelves. "Excuse me, miss?" he said to her "I could use some help-I'm trying to find a present for my mother, it's her birthday next week..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:36 am

Murr continued what he was doing and then he looked out the window. He got lost in the beautiful scenery outside. He then turned his attention back to his computer and drank his coffee.

Sofia smiled and looked at him, "Well of course...what is it you are looking for? Or rather...does she collect something?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 am

It didn't take long before Vivienne had completed the sketch of the stranger. She smiled, wondering what his story was. She began to doodle ideas down on the paper: Freelance journalist? Blog artist? Writer?

Though she'd never really know unless she asked him.

"Well-I was thinking about getting her flowers or something but I don't really...I just need an opinion, as a woman. What do you think you'd like to recieve from your son?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)   Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impractical Roleplay (WHEEL OF DOOM EDITION)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Me RP :: Past RPs-
Jump to: